littleroot
bisexual
bar owner, drug manufacturer
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
curse your hatred | m
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 7:09:39 GMT
Absinthe Blackwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","absinthe"]
[attr="class","body"]

absinthe picks amongst the wreckage on the outskirts petalburg with keen eyes. the rubble of petalburg smolders under the bleak hoennian sky as she uselessly paws at a collapsed wall, and the acrid stench of burnt metal and singed flesh fills her gas mask with every step. she needs more samples of victims who may have fallen to nihilego poisoning if she's to do anything useful for the rocket members that yet suffer from the affliction.[break][break]

as she moves deeper into the devastated area, absinthe's keen eyes linger on an odd spot amongst the ruin. lingering in the shadows of the rubble, barely concealed, are figures that did not strike absinthe as rocket. their clothing is clean, unscathed by the ravages of war, and their faces carry an air of cautious observation that sets her teeth on edge. league members, she thinks with a sneer. they have the nerve to sneak around, thinking themselves unseen.[break][break]

snapping forward like a scorpion having been poised for the kill, absinthe suddenly grabs hold of one of their collars. she lifts the young man into the air by his clothing, his body haloed against the ash that still covers the sky around petalburg, and the two people who had been with him shout and scramble away from the scene.[break][break]

"oh, look," absinthe murmurs, voice poisoned by the cold bloodlust of a shark. "rats."[break][break]

she tilts her head, and she leans in closer to inspect the man she's captured by the collar, raking her eyes across his panicked features.[break][break]

"i should flay you alive for this."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,020 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
curse your hatred | m
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 18:12:50 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The sand filled ruins of Petalburg are still fresh in their destruction.[break][break]

It pains Tempest to be away from Sootopolis, from home, but the simple fact was that he was needed here. League vermin who were too stupid to see when they had lost kept pushing the boundaries of the city. The small skirmishes and conflicts made it hard for Rocket to focus on a proper cleanup. [break][break]

The infestation of the Kanto Rockets was another problem altogether.[break][break]

But the League, those Tempest could focus on for the moment.[break][break]

He'd been eying a group of three officers for a while now. A silent stalking, trying to figure out exactly why they were here. While he might be seen as a muscle-head Tempest wasn't so stupid to attack right away. So far it seemed like they had come just to spy, to take pictures and report progress. Annoying, but nothing too major.[break][break]

Then a strike.[break][break]

Not by him.[break][break]

Two of the officers flee. Quick to react, Tempest gives a sharp whistle. The man and woman are seized upon quickly by snarling Shadows. Shards of ice pierce one while the other is pinned down and ripped into. The two foxes stick by their prey protectively as Tempest himself steps from the ruins of the house he had been lurking in.[break][break]

"Keep 'im alive." It's an order, though said with an indifference. Tempest is a bit annoyed his stalking came to an end, though he won't blame this person for interference. It's not like she could have known he was there and she was just being a good Rocket, besides. To punish that would be shooting himself in the foot.[break][break]

Tempest only shoots a cursory glance at the captured man before looking over at proper.[break][break]

"He needs shipped off to Intel for questioning."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 repurposing petalburg

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
curse your hatred | m
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 22:26:40 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

absinthe's eyes narrow at the sight of tempest. she's not terribly familiar with the man, but his reputation precedes him. a muscle in her jaw flexes as he casually strolls onto the scene of her kill, commanding her like a common thug. but, despite her growing anger, she holds her tongue. she knows better than to defy a rocket beast. at least, not openly.[break][break]

she drags her captive roughly to the ground, shoving his face into the rubble. "aw, really?" she growls, her voice muffled slightly by her gas mask. "i don't even get to play with my food? not even a little?"[break][break]

she's unsure where the sadism inside of her comes from. before her husband's death, she would have never dreamed of the macabre pleasures that swim in her head now. it is a beast inside of her, and it demands blood. sometimes, it thrills her. most of the time, it frightens her. right now, it itches to pull out her briefcase and to choose her poison. arceus, the possibilities are endless.[break][break]

she glances up at tempest, though, much like a dog seeking the approval of its owner. "at least let me participate in questioning."[break][break]

her eyes flicker, betraying a darkness that has begun to cloud her senses. she wants to enact righteous judgement upon the man at her mercy, and it won't be pretty.

[break][break]

NOTES

- bingo: judgement

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,020 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
curse your hatred | m
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 1:27:51 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Not my department, but I'll let Admin Bee () know you're interested."[break][break]

Tempest glances at the man again, then at herself. Mulling it over, he shrugs and walks over to the two bodies. Still warm, he squats down to start patting down pockets.[break][break]

"As long as he can still talk when he's done, I don't really care." A wallet is pulled from the dead man's pocket, opened to seek identification. The withered Leafeon snarls, bloody teeth bared, but Tempest just shoos her away before getting back to work.[break][break]

"What's yer' name?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 repurposing petalburg

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
curse your hatred | m
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 21:22:31 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

absinthe's gaze lingers on tempest as he rummages the corpses. a part of her wants nothing more than to join him in the grisly work, to feel the slickness and warmth of the bodies that had been snuffed out by his hand. but another, more rational, side of her knows that such actions are beneath her. she has to maintain a level of decorum, no matter the situation, even as bloodlust shines bright in her eyes. she is not a wildcard. she is capable of control, even as the beast roars inside.[break][break]

"absinthe blackwood," she replies, voice flat and emotionless in stark contrast to the mania that once infected it. "chemist. i was brought to petalburg to assist in the rebuilding efforts."[break][break]

she turns back to the man beneath her boot. he squirms and struggles against the pressure, but absinthe merely presses down harder, grinding him into the dirt and debris.[break][break]

"i tire of testing my products on lesser, smaller beings," she admits. "i need human subjects. i need the benefit of communication."[break][break]

she raises her gaze to tempest once more. "i want him. once the questioning is done. perhaps during."

[break][break]

NOTES

- bingo: wildcard

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,020 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
curse your hatred | m
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 22:40:12 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Not my department, still."[break][break]

Tempest hummed, a soft huff of a chuckle hidden in his voice. Having found what he was after, Tempest strips the two bodies of bloody vests before standing. He turns back to ; not even a passing glance is spared at the man beneath her boot.[break][break]

"But if yer' interested in testin', Underboss Quinn might be able to help." He nods at her, cocking his head to the side. An amused grin is on his face now. "He's in charge of questioning and traitors. I'm sure he has a few spare you could work on."[break][break]

If that was her interest and she proved herself well, maybe would even let her work under him.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 repurposing petalburg

[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
curse your hatred | m
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 22:03:53 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

at tempest's words, absinthe feels a flutter of something in her chest. excitement, perhaps. or joy. it's been so long that the two have felt so intertwined. an opportunity glitters at her, like a pearl in a sty.[break][break]

she thinks of the poisons that had been denied to her while she worked under the watchful eye of of the pharmacological company that once employed her. with a sadistic edge, her mind lingers on toxapex venom, how it eats away at the precious nerves of the human body. her thoughts drift, languid and pleased, to toxins that can induce paralysis or hallucinations or intense pain. she practically salivates at the thought of poisoned trial upon quivering flesh, to use kidnapped league scum as guinea pigs.[break][break]

it’s the evolution of cruelty, she muses, something almost memetic. ideas and techniques, spreading like a virus through her mind, shaping her desires as naturally as flesh warps beneath her syringes.[break][break]

but there are some poisons that must be administered slowly to avoid death. any opportunity to extend her access to prisoners of higher quality is worth keeping a low profile. she can abide by rocket's rules for now.[break][break]

"i appreciate it," she says, voice easy even despite the sadistic haze that clouds her mind. "i'll need to ask about it."[break][break]

after this one, though. reaching down, absinthe pulls up her captive by his shirt's collar. "for now, though, i suppose i must deliver a gift."

[break][break]

NOTES

- bingo: meme

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,020 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
curse your hatred | m
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 18:33:49 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I'm about to head out to a meeting with all the other top brass. Feel free to keep that guy for a few hours till we're done."[break][break]

Tempest glances at the prisoner only once, then back up at . He pauses for a moment, brows knitting sightly as if trying to remember something.[break][break]

"Oh!" Tempest takes a few steps towards the two of them. "Let me pat him down, first. I need his cell and ID."[break][break]

Where Absinthe was getting a world opened up to her, the Willy Wonka Factory of poison experimentation some might say, Tempest was (very quietly) dreading this upcoming meeting. From what others had said, it usually just devolved into petty drama and infighting....[break][break]

He would need a drink after. Maybe he should reach out to .

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 repurposing petalburg

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
curse your hatred | m
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 6:04:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

if tempest had any idea what absinthe's thoughts were, he probably would have rescinded his offer on the spot. as she stands over the bound man, she feels a certain anticipation. a joy almost like christmas morning, for the chances to use him for her own twisted purposes. and when tempest mentions the meeting, all she can think is that a few hours sounds too generous.[break][break]

with a sharp jerk of her wrist, absinthe forces the man to his knees, where he chokes and sputters as he struggles to draw in breath through the dust and debris kicked up by her boots. she raises an eyebrow at tempest and shoves the prisoner forward, so that he lands in a disrespectful heap at the larger man's feet.[break][break]

"go ahead," she murmurs. "you have given me a great gift."[break][break]

she watches the proceeding frisking through narrowed eye, and the mentioned meeting sparks intrigue in her heart. a post-war meeting, certainly. she can't help but wonder if there will be hell to pay for those attending, or if the flames will be abated until the next warfront.[break][break]

either way, she will be interested to hear the results.[break][break]

then, when the frisking is finished, she takes the man by his collar. "i suppose i better let you get to your meeting, then."

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,020 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
curse your hatred | m
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 6:44:12 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest hums at the reply, frisking the man as expects. It's quick and efficient, taking what he said he would. This one, he leaves the pieces of the uniform on. The ones he has is enough for the collection they're making at the Pokecenter. Plus, this guy isn't dead yet.[break][break]

"Just remember not to break him too badly." Not like Tempest expected much in the way of information. He would need to slip these cell phones to after the meeting for review. Technically, he should probably give them to ; Tempest was just loathe to interact with the twinky prick.[break][break]

Straightening back up, Tempest sighed and frowned. Man, he was not looking forward to this.[break][break]

"Keep a look out for me in the coming days. I think you can help me with something." Thought if it was for her abilities or her ferocity, Tempest keeps that to himself for now.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 repurposing petalburg

close tab

played by

sunny.html

abby, lady taipan
she/her
31 years old
November 3rd
littleroot
bisexual
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
curse your hatred | m
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 7:36:03 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

absinthe allows a small smirk at his words, knowing full well that she will leave no permanent damage upon the prisoner. after all, she cannot afford to draw the wrath of the rocket leaders upon her so soon after the credits of the war flashed upon the screen.[break][break]

that doesn't forbid her from enacting psychological damage, though, a fact that she relishes in.[break][break]

with a sharp nod, she reaffirms her grip upon the man's collar. the edges of his shirt dig into his neck, drawing forth a pathetic whimper that absinthe chooses to ignore. she levels her gaze upon tempest and upon her fellow scientists within the complex, finding her voice within the thick fog of her thoughts.[break][break]

"i’ll keep that in mind. i trust your judgement." at this point, absinthe doesn’t trust anybody further than she can throw them, but she says it anyways, because the opportunity before her is far too tantalizing to pass up. with that, she gives tempest a nod, and she disappears into the remains of petalburg.[break][break]

and, in the absence of any watching eyes, her self control wanes, and her tongue thirsts for blood.

[break][break]

NOTES

- n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven